PLEASE, read the entire description and terms before bidding.
I DON'T ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL!
If you want to have your account frozen and seized and your money stolen for buying/selling gun-related items in violation of Paypal's User Agreement, that's your business, but I don't.
Offered for sale is a nice Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum revolver, Model 29-3, Elmer Keith Commemorative, in the fitted factory wooden box.
The gun is unfired since it left the factory, and except for the scratch, it is 100%. Please examine the pictures.
Yes, that is a tiny scratch on the left side of the frame, shown in picture #27. The gun has not been handled except to remove it from the box twice a year and wipe it down with a silicone cloth. So, it left the factory with that scratch. So much for Smith & Wesson quality control.
The box has a few nicks and scratches on the exterior.
Sorry, but we cannot find the key to the lock on the box.
If this gun is legal to be shipped to California, I will ship it to California.
Please examine the pictures closely. What you see is what you get.
FULLY INSURED shipping is $50.00 to FFL in US only.
Yes, I do combine shipping on multiple orders shipped to the same buyer at the same address.
PLEASE READ THE FAQ SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BEFORE BIDDING OR ASKING QUESTIONS.
I AM ALWAYS INTERESTED IN BUYING GUNS. I BUY SINGLE GUNS, MULTIPLE GUNS, ESTATES, COLLECTIONS, INVENTORIES, ETC. CASH PAID.
All state and federal laws apply, so If you can not legally own it, don’t bid on it.
Any firearm returned after the 3-day inspection period has expired will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Any firearm returned because of a failed NICS check will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Any firearm returned that has been disassembled, or shot, or whose condition in any way deviates from the condition it was in when shipped, will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% minimum, up to 100% of the purchase price, depending on its condition when I receive it.
Believe it or not, I have had guns returned after the buyers absolutely destroyed them by trying to take them apart when they didn’t know how. I have had guns returned with parts missing, removed by the buyers. I have had guns returned with good parts replaced with defective and broken parts from other guns. So, if you mess with it, and then want to return it, you have been warned.
All firearms must be shipped to an FFL holder. Type 03 licenses are accepted for long guns only, if the item is on the C&R list, or is otherwise eligible, and you can prove this to me. I must have a signed, legible copy of the FFL before we can ship the firearm. I accept only mailed copies.
Regarding C&R, Type 03 licenses: Long guns only, NO HANDGUNS. I ship via the United States Postal Service only, and I cannot use USPS to ship a handgun to a Type 03 licensee. I would have to use UPS or FedEX, at exorbitant cost, and hand-carry your purchase to a customer counter 30 miles away. So, handguns go to Type 01 and 02 licenses only.
The FFL copy should arrive in the same envelope with the payment, along with a copy of the end-of-auction email, the email that states the auction number and title. If the FFL and payment must arrive separately, then each must reference the other, or I will be confused.
I have a shop location and am happy to accommodate local pick up. I am located on the south side of Wolfe City, Texas. Since I also have a job, you must make an appointment to pick up your purchase.
Texas residents are required to pay sales tax. The tax rate is 6.75% and is figured on the total purchase after shipping costs are added. If you are a FFL holder and buying it for resale, I must have a signed resale certificate, not a copy of your tax number, before I can ship.
I accept personal checks, business checks, bank certified checks, cashiers checks, and money orders for auction purchases. We do not accept any credit cards or Paypal, since all they do is add additional unnecessary costs.
Payments must be made within 14 days of auction close, or I will re-list the item.
I offer a 3 day inspection on all purchases, unless otherwise stated in the auction description. Purchases must be returned in same condition as shipped, not disassembled, and unfired. All shipping costs are at the expense of the buyer.
1. I do not know how many rounds have been fired through the guns.
2. I am not the original owner.
3. Unless otherwise listed, I have no idea when it was made.
4. I do not have a lay-a-way plan.
5. I am not interested in trades, unless you come to the shop for a face-to-face transaction.
6. I do not end auctions early.
7. Any boxes, accessories, extra magazines, etc. will be listed in the description and/or photographed. If it is not described, or you do not see it, then you don’t get it with the auction.
8. Any item paid for and not shipped after 30 days from auction close because of no dealer’s FFL being sent to us, will incur a $10.00/day storage fee. After 60 days, item will be considered abandoned and re-sold. There will be NO funds returned.
9. Local pick up is an option, but requires an appointment to be made.
10. All Texas residents must pay sales tax. Dealers in Texas are exempt from tax if they furnish a resale certificate. A copy of your tax number does NOT exempt you from sales tax.
11. I am a dealer with a Federal Firearms License in business since 1976. I include a copy of my FFL with every purchase.