· All used firearms come with a 3-day, no-fire inspection/return privilege, minus shipping cost. The inspection period begins at the time
of delivery to your dealer. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the gun within the 3-days. In case of a return, the buyer pays all
return shipping costs
· New in the box guns are sold AS IS. With any warranty being what the manufacture offers.
· The buyer is responsible to have all firearms inspected by a qualified Gunsmith before firing.
· The firearm is for sell in the store front. If it sells before a bid is placed the auction will be cancelled.
· We can ship to CALIFORNIA it is a $5.00 extra charge.
· It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the firearm: magazines or accessories are legal to own in his or her area.
· There will be a 25% restocking fee for any firearm purchased that you cannot own for criminal reasons or because your state/county does
not allow it.