**This auction is for XDm 9, 40, 45 cal extended mag release black color**
Please check out our store at www.ebay.ca seller: glockthumb for more innovative accessories.
**The best accessories for your XD pistol - look at our feedbacks**
most extended magazine releases that have the enlarged release button screwed
onto the main body, this design is machined from a solid piece of
steel rod and the button would never come loose.
Compare with the factory mag release, this design sticks out 0.099"
(2.5mm) from both ends with the contact area of one end enlarged by
87% to speed up magazine release. For shooters with smaller
hands; competitors; duty or self defence that require fast magazine
release, this device is a must have.
1. Enlarged release button contact area by 87%. You feel less pressure in releasing the magazine.
2. Release button can be installed with the big end on the left or right hand side of the pistol.
3. Release button extended by the same length on both ends - 0.099" (2.5mm) and fits most holsters.
4. Checkering on both ends are the same as the original to maintain muscle memory.
5. Made of steel (same as the original magazine release) and can be gun blued by most gun blue kit.
1. Fits all Springfield XDm standard and compact in all cal pistols. (Does not fit XD pistol. - please see our other auction item for XD 9/40 cal adn 45ACP )
2. Total weight: 0.33 oz (9.4gram)
3. Length of the original mag release: 1.138 “(28.9mm).
Lenght of this mag release: 1.334" (33.9 mm).
4. Original diameter: 0.271" (6.9mm)
Big end of this mag release: 3/8" 9.45mm)
5. Made of carbon steel, can be easily changed to black color using gun blue chemical.
If you are not sure of the installation, please get the help of a
qualified gunsmith. Wear eye protection and make sure the gun is not
loaded before starting.
1. One 1/16" (1.5mm) drive punch. First mark off a length
of 0.39" (10mm) to prevent over drive.
2. One light weight hammer.
1. Separate the slide from the frame.
2. Use the drive punch to
drive out 0.39" (10mm) length of the " Magazine Catch Pin" from the right hand
side as shown on (Photo 1). Do not over drive and release the
whole "Magazine Catch" as reinstalling it is a major headache.
3. Photo 2 shows the "Magazine Catch" in its correct partial release stage.
4. With one finger pressing the top of the "Magazine Catch" push
the magazine release out from the frame as shown on (Photo 3).
5. With one finger pressing the top of the "Magazine Catch" push
the small end of the extended magazine release into the frame as shown
on (Photo 4). This installation can be done from the right or the
left hand side of the frame as the big end can be installed on either
6. With one finger pressing the top of the "Magazine Catch" to
its original position, use the light weight hammer to tap the "Magazine
Catch Pin" back into its original position (Note: use the drive pin to
make the final adjustment).
Important: After installation, holster test and test fire your pistol
in various shooting positions and making sure that your hands would not
accidental activate the extended magazine release.Feedbacks from some of the winners:
350159623938 I bought
1 for my XD40 4" it worked so well, I bought 1 for my 3". Great
290089147555 great fit
super fast delivery great product
for being the first of this product!!!!! great product and
EBay purchase, smooth. USPSA shooter. Less than 5 min. installation.
Awesome! blued overnight and 10 minute install.. Thanks a
really great products
made and quickly shipped-will deal with again
buy, definetely worth it, so easy to do with the pictures as an aide
delivery, awesome item
290087059861 wish I
had bought two290050177653
Great item,installed in minutes.Easy to do bussiness with.
Item! Fast shipping!
**Shipping and Handling to US and Canada is US$4.00 by Canada Post **
Payment is by paypal to account