All sales are final
Sales are AS IS
Returns will not be accepted
We do not take trades, it isn't economical or logistical for us to trade online, no exceptions
Not for sale where prohibited by law
Please no international or Canadian bidders, we strictly ship in the US only!
Due within 7 days of auction ending. Please contact Conchita or Marisol for payment.
We Accept the following types of payment:
- Visa or MasterCard - 3% fee will added to your total purchase including shipping
- Personal checks, cashiers checks, & money orders - They will be held for 10-14 business days before item is shipped. This is a strict store policy and there will be no exceptions. If you do not agree with our store policy please do not bid on our item.
Returned checks will be charged a $30 return fee.
We do not accept PayPal.
What our Flex Pay Program offers: You can now own the gun you want with only 4 monthly payments. It's more convenient for you and economical than paying the 19%-22% interest that your credit card company charges
We figure each monthly payment by dividing the cost of the firearm, shipping and 3% fee (if applicable) by 4 monthly payments.
WARNING: Your down payment and all subsequent payments are non-refundable if you do not make your monthly payment on time.
Your monthly payments will be figured out by adding winning bid or buy it now price and shipping and dividing it by four. (An additional 3% fee will be added to credit card payments)
Flex Pay Program Procedure:
- You can take advantage of our "Flex Pay Program" by winning an auction or by hitting the Buy Now button.
- E-mail us stating you want to use our "Flex Pay Program"
- We will email you a Buyer Agreement Form with additional instructions.
- After making your final payment have your FFL holder fax, email or mail copy of their license with your name and Gunbroker number printed on it. Your gun will be shipped depending on the payment method you used.
Buyers pay a flat shipping fee of $30 for a long gun and $35 for a handgun.
Everything we ship is insured by our own insurance at no extra cost to you
All firearms will be shipped to an FFL holder
We will ship upon receipt of payment and send legible copy of dealer's FFL via fax, mail or email
Buyer can avoid shipping cost by picking up in store (see details at bottom of the listing)
No international shipments
No shipments to California
No PO Box or APO/FPO shipments
Alaska and Hawaii residents must contact us for shipping quote
Nebraska residents add 7.00% sales tax
We do not collect sales tax on out of state sales but we do not guarantee your receiving dealer won't, please check before you bid
It is the Buyer's responsibility to ensure that the weapon you are purchasing is LEGAL to own in your city AND state.
If you are unsure about anything DO NOT place a bid
With California penal code we will not sell firearms to residents, dealers or FFL holders in California
We operate a full time pawn/gun shop which means that every auction item is also for sale in our store. We make an effort to pull an item after it receives a bid. On rare occasion an auction item may be sold in the store before we notice a bid and if that happens we will notify you immediately.
Please do not forget to leave us feedback, it is very important for us to know how we did and for other potential buyers to know what to expect. We will leave feedback as soon as we ship your item.
13th Street Jewelry & Loan
1904 S 13th Street
Omaha, NE 68108
Contact us with any questions before bidding, as Gunbroker does not allow you to retract a bid
We respond to all inquiries as soon as we can, and we only respond to questions during our normal operating hours.
Please direct any product operating/specifications questions to the product manufacture
Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm CST
Saturday 9 am - 5pm CST
Closed on major holidays