You are looking at a 95% Excellent Condition Winchester model 37 .410 410 NICE Single Shot break open shotgun. Condition is well represented in photos below. Thanks for looking. NO CARD FEES.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR OUR AUCTIONS.
IT CONTAINS ANSWERS TO MANY OF THE GENERIC QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US VIA EMAIL WITH SPECIFIC QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT ANSWERED BELOW.
ALL firearms must be shipped to an FFL holder. We must have a signed, legible copy of the FFL before we can ship the firearm. We accept faxed, emailed and mailed copies. ALL FFL’s must reference an auction number or have a cover sheet that does. Please reference an auction number with payment and your FFL if it comes separately or is mailed. We have hundreds of auctions going at all times and will not match up FFL's that do not contain an auction number. We know that you are anxious to get your purchase and this will help us get it to you as quickly as possible!
|If faxing your FFL, send to:
|If emailing your FFL, send to:
|If mailing your FFL, send to:
Colt's Guns & Pawn
571-B West Firetower Rd Winterville, NC 28590
HANDGUNS: All handguns are shipped UPS, and can be shipped to all 50 states for the shipping price stated in the auction.
LONG GUNS: All long guns are shipped UPS. Shipping costs listed in the auction are for the lower 48 ONLY. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii, please inquire prior to bidding for a cost on shipping.
CALIFORNIA: We do not sell modern firearms to California.
**If you bid on and win a firearm that is not on the approved list, and are unable to take possession of it, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee.**
All PURCHASES are shipped insured and with signature delivery confirmation.
We have a store front and are happy to accommodate you if you wish to pick up your firearm AFTER you have won the auction, and if we can legally transfer it to you. ALL auctions won and picked up locally will be delivered after successfully passing a NICS background check and filling out an ATF form 4473. The purchase is subject to 7% sales tax. Our hours are Monday-Thursday from 10:00AM until 5:30PM. Our auctions are NOT available for preview before bidding.
**Check our feedback and you will see that we strive to deliver every item exactly as described.**
All NC residents are required to pay sales tax. If you are a NC FFL holder, and buying it for resale, we must have your NC Tax ID# before we can ship.
We accept the following forms of payment:
** BANK CERTIFIED CHECKS ** CASHIER’S CHECKS **
** PERSONAL CHECKS ** MONEY ORDERS **
We accept the following credit cards:
Please email your credit card information to us, including the following: credit card #, name on card, billing address, zip code, expiration date,security code on the back and auction #. We will email you an authorization code once we have processed your payment. This is the fastest way to pay for your item.
** PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTIONS END. **
*** PAYPAL is NOT an option FOR payment. ***
We offer a 3 day inspection on all purchases, except ammunition. If you are local and choose to pick up your firearm in person, we consider that you have inspected it prior to leaving our location with it. Purchases must be returned in the same condition as when shipped, and must be unfired. All shipping costs to return the purchase are at the buyer’s expense. The inspection period begins when the purchase arrives at your dealer (according to the carrier’s delivery confirmation), not when you pick it up. Make sure your dealer calls you when it arrives. Your name and phone number, as listed on auction site, will be listed on our invoice which is included in your firearm case.
We are a Family Owned and Operated Firearms Dealer with many years of experience buying and selling firearms. We carry a Type 02 FFL.
We have hundreds of used guns in stock at all times. Because of this, some of the questions that a potential buyer might ask, are not ones that we can answer. We have included some information below to help you with some of these questions:
- We are not the original owner of the firearm (if it's USED).
- We have no idea how many times that they have been fired.
- We have no idea what type of ammo was used.
- We have no idea how often it was cleaned.
- We do not shoot any of the firearms, unless it is otherwise specified in the auction description.
- Any boxes, extra magazines, original grips, scope rings, etc will be photographed and/or listed in the description.
- Anything that might possibly add value to the item will be in the photo or in our description.
- If it is not listed in the description, or contained in a photograph, we do not have it, and it is not included in the auction.
- We include a copy of our license with every firearm purchase.
- We include a detailed invoice that includes the auction number, the purchasers name and phone number, as well as a detailed description of the gun. We try to make it as easy as possible on the transferring dealer to get your purchase to you in a timely fashion.
- If you win an auction and, for whatever reason, are unable to take possession (financial difficulties, failure to pass NICS background check, firearm can’t be shipped to your state, etc.) you will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
We research every firearm we list so that we are as competitive as possible with current or past auctions at the time of listing. Because of this, we list our guns according to what we believe they will bring. All of our auctions are set to automatically re-list until they sell. We do NOT take offers for a price lower than the listed price, we don’t throw in shipping (you being a dealer doesn’t change this). We understand that certain guns have longer market times than others and we have the patience to let the item find a happy home.
Once an auction has ended, you will receive an END OF AUCTION EMAIL from us with the following information:
- Winning Auction #
- Winning Bid Amount, plus shipping cost
- It will also include the same information listed in the sections above regarding your payment options and what we require to ship your firearm.
WE ARE A SMALL OPERATION WHO SELL QUITE A FEW GUNS. THERE ARE ONLY FEW OF US. IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST SPEAK TO US BEFORE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE PURCHASING A FIREARM FROM US, FEEL FREE TO CALL US (252.321.2658). THERE ARE SIMPLY NOT ALWAYS ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO TALK TO EVERYONE WHO CALLS, BUT WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMMODATE ALL INQUIRIES.