NEW IN BOX
Mossberg 51674 500 Flex Pump 12ga 3" 7+1 (3") 20" Barrel TAN/Black Syn
MOSSBERG & SONS INC Flex Tactical
The Flex 500 Tactical series is a modular system of shotguns based on the
legendary model 500 with the LTS (Tool-Less Locking System). This system
consists of three convenient connecting technologies that come together to
bring another level of flexibility to tactical shooting endeavors. One
locking pen is for the stock, one for the forend, and one for the recoil
pad. The Tactical series is set up for any of your shotgun's personal
protection needs but easily allows you to change the stock, forend or
recoil pad for a specific need. These 500 Flex Tactical Series here
features black, OD Green, or tan finish on the barrel and receiver. The
stocks and forends are black and are available in pistol grip, adjustable,
or fixed. All the forends are tactical tri-rail. Different models are
available with a stand-off barrel and white dot, bead or XS Ghost Ring
Mfg Item Num: 51674
Category: TACTICAL SHOTGUNS
Gauge :12 Gauge
Barrel Length :20"
Weight :7 lbs
Stock Material :Synthetic
Metal Finish :Tan
Terms & Conditions:
- If you have questions, or would like to check stock before bidding, call us 315-882-6339.
FAX 315-677-3651 EMAIL:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We have a retail showroom located in LaFayette, NY. AKS Firearms offers an enormous selection of handguns, rifles, shotguns, ammo, and accessories.
We are a brick and mortar store located at 2424 US Route 11, LaFayette, NY 13084
in the NYTECH Supply building. We also have a store in FLORIDA at 2446 Success
Dr. Suite 2 Odessa, FL 33556 specializing in CLASS III NFA FIREARMS.
- Auctions may end early due to item being sold in store front. We try to keep all auctions current. If you call me and notify me of your intent to bid, I will check to see if item is still in stock, and then pull it off the shelf once you bid, so it will not be sold out from under you.
- NO silly reserves (no sense in wasting mine and your time), starting price is the least I will take.
On occasion we will list an item with a low starting price, but it may
have a reserve. WE DO NOT DISCLOSE RESERVE
Please don’t send emails with offers lower than starting price, they will be deleted and un-answered.
- We do layaways, the terms are: MUST BE PURCHASED AT BUY IT NOW PRICE, 34% of
the total purchase price including shipping and any credit card fees is due
within 5 days of end of auction. 2nd payment of 33% is due within 30 days of end
of auction, 3rd and final payment of 33% is due within 60 days of end of
auction. and A.P.R of 24% will be assessed on late payments, payments that
become 31 days late void the layaway contract, and all paid amounts will become
the property of the dealer. LAYAWAY TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
- New Firearms/Items: All Sales are final with Manufacturers Warranty Only.
NO RETURNS. (Only exception is if we grossly misrepresent the firearm/item, i.e. wrong picture or description). All new handguns sold
may have been test fired by the manufacturer. This does not constitute them
being a used gun, if we list an item a Factory New, it is just that, new as
received from the factory.
- New Old Stock/Items: This is a firearm that is essentially new in box that has not been sold on a retail level, even though it may be several years old, and an older model. Three day unfired inspection only; must be returned in unaltered condition for store credit only.
NO REFUNDS. All shipping fees and auction fees are non refundable, buyer pays return shipping and insurance to cover firearm/item being returned.
- Used Firearms/Items: Three day unfired inspection only; must be returned in unaltered condition for store credit only.
NO REFUNDS. All shipping fees , credit card fees and auction fees are non refundable, buyer pays return shipping and insurance to cover firearm/item being returned.
- Refund Policy: After our inspection, a STORE CREDIT will be held in your name.
- Payment Options: All major credit cards accepted, all prices reflect a 3%
CASH discount, an additional 3% will be added for all credit card payments. The quickest and easiest method of payment is to call us,
using a major credit card with a 3% c.c fee. You can also fax the
credit card information to the fax number below, or you can email us the credit
card information. We accept credit cards (3% FEE) and certified checks/money
orders (although paying by certified check/money order does significantly delay
the shipping time). IF YOU PAY BY MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK, BANK
CHECK, CERTIFIED CHECK, etc THEN YOUR SHIPMENT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL IT CLEARS
THE BANK, *NO* EXCEPTIONS. We prefer
payment by credit card . Any payment other than credit card or US Postal Service
Money Order, as outlined above, will be delayed! If you want your item
as fast as possible, use a credit card or a US POSTAL SERVICE MONEY ORDER.
Our turn around time once payment is received is generally
within 48 hours unless a weekend or holiday, but please keep in mind that we are
an operating gun store and there may be extenuating circumstances that effect
shipping times. Our goal is to get you your item as quickly as we possibly can!
Or if paying by check/money order, whereby there is a 7 - 10 day period until
the check clears. Unfortunately, due to recent counterfeiting of these
documents, it is now necessary for us to hold them as we would a personal check.
IF YOU PAY BY MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK, BANK CHECK, CERTIFIED CHECK,
etc THEN YOUR SHIPMENT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL IT CLEARS THE BANK, *NO*
EXCEPTIONS. Thank you for understanding.
- Legal Notice: It is SOLELY the BUYERS responsibility to verify the legality of this firearm in their jurisdiction. Buyer is also responsible for any and all fees associated with this auction (listing fees, shipping, etc.) if the gun is returned or not shipped for any reasons.
- Images/Photos: Unique firearms will have actual photo, all other firearms will have stock photos.
- Trades: Generally I do not take trades, this is how I make my living, and I must turn a profit.
If you do contact me about a possible trade, please include high-quality pictures of what you are looking to trade. Again, this is how I make my living, so please, don't be upset if I cannot give you what you paid for a gun, or what you think it is worth in trade, I have to be able to sell it.
- Important Note: Unless a gun is Brand New in Box or we expressly state in the Features area above, we do not guarantee all parts of any gun to be original. Also, we do not guarantee used guns to have all parts and accessories as if they were new. Used guns may have scratches, dings and/or small cracks in the stock and finish wear, rust and/or pitting on the metal. Inspect pictures, and ask questions, if a gun is listed as USED, there will be no refunds whatsoever.
- Shipping - Modern Gun: We ship after receiving payment from you and the FFL from your local dealer. We accept originals copies signed in ink and/or legible faxed copies as well as emailed copies. If your dealer sends their FFL directly, they must include your name and auction number. Without that information, there will be a significant delay in shipping your item. We ship all our Handguns UPS 2nd day air, NO EXCEPTIONS. Long Guns are sent UPS Ground. Shipping cost will be stated in auction.
AK, HI, rates are higher. Cost of shipping for all other types of items will be stated in auction.
*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photo's provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described by the title and description on this page before you place your order.
PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED for Firearm purchases, please call or email us to complete your purchase.. 3 days after receipt UNFIRED return policy for store credit less shipping and auction fees. No cash refunds will be issued on returns, store credit only.