We do not use stock photos. Unless otherwise stated, the item pictured is the item you will receive. You deserve to see exactly what you are paying for!
We do not accept trades or ship to C&R holders.
It is your responsibility to know your state's laws and regulations before bidding. If in doubt, call your local gun shop!
We are enrolled in the CFLC system and will ship qualifying firearms to any eligible FFL in California.
I am available Monday - Friday 9a-4p. The best way to reach me is by email at email@example.com. If you have a question about a specific auction, please include the auction number and item description in your message. I will reply to your email as soon as possible.
If you are the winning bidder, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information for the next step of the transaction.
Layaway your purchase for up to nine months! We charge no fees or interest, and there is never a penalty for paying off an item early.
1. Place the winning bid.
2. Review the confirmation email for your purchase total, payment amounts, and details on payment options.
3. Make a 10% down payment to start the layaway.
4.Make another 10% payment every thirty days until the item is paid in full.
* The 10% down payment is nonrefundable and nontransferable. If sixty (60) days pass without payment, or the layaway is canceled, the item and all deposits will be forfeited. *
Looking for something we don't have listed? Send me an email with as many details as possible (the manufacturer's item number is very helpful). If we don't have it in stock, I'll be happy to quote you a price for ordering the item.
We take special orders for only a 10% deposit. When the item arrives, you can choose to pay the remaining balance or place the item in layaway (in which case the 10% order deposit will be applied as the layaway down payment).
* The 10% deposit is nonrefundable and nontransferable (unless the item is no longer in production). *
Money Orders and Certified Checks (preferred), Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express (accepted over the phone). Personal and business checks will not be accepted.
We do not charge credit card processing fees.
Payment must be received within seven (7) business days.
A copy of the transfer agent's FFL is due with the first payment.
No Local Pick-ups. Purchases shipped within TN are subject to the shipping charge and 9.75% sales tax.
Flat rate cost includes shipping, handling, and delivery confirmation.
Once we have received the payment and FFL (if applicable), your purchase will ship within two - three business days.
All firearms will be shipped directly to your FFL and will require an adult signature upon delivery.
New Firearms: Before accepting the transfer from your FFL, thoroughly inspect the firearm to ensure it is functioning properly and is free of any cosmetic blemishes. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, DO NOT complete the transfer. Have your FFL contact us immediately for instructions on how to proceed with the return.
* Return shipments of new firearms must be postmarked within 10 days of delivery and are subject to a 10% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost of the return. *
After accepting the transfer from your FFL, it will be your responsibility to contact the manufacturer to resolve any issues that may arise. We will not accept returns on new firearms once the transfer has been completed.
Used Firearms: Because we do not test fire our used firearms, we highly recommend that you have a qualified gunsmith thoroughly inspect the firearm before it is fired. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us immediately for instructions on how to proceed with the return.
* Return shipments of used firearms must be postmarked within 10 days of delivery, allowing ample time for an "inspection/firing" period. We will provide a full refund for used firearms that are returned in original condition. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost of the return. *