Feedback for goodolstuff A+(378)
GunBroker.com member since 7/14/2001
 

   Feedback Summary   
Negative Feedback
(Low score is better)
Past 30 days:  
Past 60 days:  
Past 90 days:  
Past 120 days:  
  None
  None
  None
  None
 View goodolstuff's Items for Sale
Total Feedback Points: 378
Positive Feedback Points: 368
Neutral Feedback Points: 1
Negative Feedback Points: 9
 
Positive Feedback: 98%

To submit feedback on this or any other user, use the My GunBroker Feedback page. 
  • Select an action to the right of each feedback to make modifications to that feedback item.
  • If you posted feedback on this user, you can remove it or revise it. Simply select the appropriate action.
  • If you are the user goodolstuff, you are allowed to post a response to the feedback that has been left on you.  To post a response, select Reply to Feedback from the Actions menu.
  • If you posted feedback on this user and the user has posted a response, you are allowed to post a follow-up to the seller's response.  To post a follow-up, select 'Reply to Feedback' from the Actions menu.
  • For more information please read the Feedback FAQ.
ItemRatingCommentFromBuyer / SellerDateActions
 
192787993
F IT HAS BEEN 0VER 2 WEEKS AND STILL NO PAYMENT! DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE THIS ON GUNBROKER! BLOCK HER NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF GRIEF! NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER! BAD NEWS!
  Response: (left on 11/2/2010) WHAT A JERK DID't EVEN BOTHER TO SEE THAT PAYMENT HAD BEEN SENT . MAIL IS ONLY 97% efficient That leaves 3% to get lost Don't worry NEVER DO BUSSINESS WITH SUCH A JERK!!!
    Follow Up: (left on 11/8/2010) I DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE MAIL BUT I DO KNOW HOW TO USE A TELEPHONE AND A COMPUTER WHICH YOU DON'T. YOU ALWAYS GOT ONE OR TWO IDIOTS OUT THERE RUINING IT FOR YOU!
Select
Buyer 10/28/2010 9:00 PM
 
194716988
A+ Excellent Transaction Fast Shipment Recommend to all AAAAA+++++
Select
Seller 10/25/2010 6:21 PM
 
191114472
A+
Select
Seller 10/12/2010 2:32 PM
 
186027302
F WAITED MORE THAN A MONTH FOR THE GUN DID NOT MENTIONED BROKEN AND WELDED HAMMER SPRIG AND REPAIRED GRIPS NEVER RESPONDED ANY PHONE CALLS OR EMAIL AND FAILD TO SEND 6 PINFIRE AMMO AS LISTED IN AUCTION
  Response: (left on 10/18/2010) Gun was mailed over a month ago. We had no emails. This 160 year old gun worked perfectly when we sent it, so we didn't pull it apart. We made no repairsThe dings on the handle are seen in the 1st pic
Select
Seller 10/10/2010 8:34 PM
 
190124896
A+ VERY GOOD TRANSACTION AAAA
Select
Seller 10/08/2010 2:09 PM
 
190588067
A+ VERY GOOD TRANSACTION AAAA
Select
Seller 10/08/2010 2:08 PM
 
191104248
A+ A++++ Great transaction!!!
Select
Buyer 10/04/2010 8:11 PM
 
190254407
A+ Good auction, no problems A#1
Select
Buyer 09/28/2010 10:08 PM
 
186227628
A+ all good.AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++
Select
Seller 09/25/2010 3:14 PM
 
186235691
A+ As described, well packaged, nice item. Thanks.
Select
Seller 09/24/2010 7:38 PM
Items
Found 378 items
Period
Copyright © 1999-2014 GunBroker.com, LLC. "GunBroker.com", the bullet logo, and "The Bidding Starts Now" are registered trademarks used under license. All Rights Reserved Worldwide (WEB6 4.3.13.24)
GunBroker.com - The World's Largest Online Auction of Firearms and Accessories™