(last updated on 8/8/2013)
You need to clear your temporary internet files and cookies if pages on our web site are not updating properly or are experiencing one of the following issues:
- The log in page not accepting your username and/or password
- A web page says it is expired
- If you click 'Back' on your browser to return to a form and the information on the form has been erased
If you are using Internet Explorer, delete your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and conduct a clean boot of your computer if needed. To delete your Ttemporary Internet Files and Cookies, perform the following steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools.
- Click Internet Options.
- Under the General Tab in the Broswer History section select Delete... button.
- On the Delect Broswing History page that opens do the following:
Then click the Delete button.
That will close the Close the Delete Browsing History page.
You can then click the Cancel button on the Internet Options page to close.
- Unselect the Preserve Favorites webiste data checkbox.
- Select the Temporary Internet Files check box.
- Select the Cookies check box.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Internet Explorer Support Center.