Search our Knowledge Base

Firearm exporting

(last updated on 1/23/2009)

What is needed is a firearms exporter to export the item out of the US. The US exporter will work with an importer in the other country to do all of the paperwork to get the item legally out of and then back in through customs.

Some exporters are listed on our international FFL page and in our Exporting / Importing FAQ.

You can go to do a web search at yahoo or google and search for the words firearm exporter and then try to find a company who can work with you to export the firearm.