(last updated on 2/15/2013)
If you are interested in a particular type of item and you would like a way to be notified when a matching item is listed for sale on our site, you can create a Saved Search. Saved Searches can then be run at any time using My GunBroker.
To Create a Search:
- Use any of the Search boxes located throughout our site to generate a search result. As an example, enter "Colt 1911" into the search box in the header at the top of the page and click the Search button.
- The results of your search will be displayed in list view on the Search Results page.
To Save a Search:
- At the bottom of the Narrow Your Search box, you will see green text that says "Save this Search".
- This opens a dialog box that will save your search into your Favorite Searches section in My GunBroker.
- If you would like to be notified via email when an item is listed that matches your search, select the "Email" checkbox.
- You can run the saved search anytime by going to My GunBroker > Favorites > Searches.
The following video demonstrates how to create and save a set of search results, how to find and run that search, and how to set your preferences so you can receive an email notification when an item you are looking for is listed on GunBroker.com: