(last updated on 5/31/2005)
Configuring your AOL 9.0 Web browser for GunBroker.com
1. Make sure that your computer clock is set to the correct date.
2. Close all but one AOL browser window.
3. Click the Settings icon along the top of the AOL application. In the window that opens, choose the View Index tab and click on the Browser settings link.
4. In the Temporary Internet Files section of the 'General' tab click the Delete Cookies button, and then OK in the confirmation pop-up (this will delete all cookies).
5. In the same section of the 'General' tab, click on the Delete Files button. In the window that opens, place a checkmark in the Delete all offline content checkbox, then OK.
6. Within the same section of the 'General' tab, click on the Settings button and select the Automatically radio button, then OK.
7. In the 'Privacy' tab, click on the Sites button. In the window that opens under Address of Web Site, type GunBroker.com and then click the 'Allow' button. Click OK.
8. Select the 'AOL Browser' tab. In the TopSpeed - AOL Web Browser Accelerator area, click on the Do not store Web pages radio button. Click on the Apply button, then OK to exit the Internet Properties applet.
9. Close AOL completely. The changes will take effect when you relaunch AOL.