(last updated on 10/16/2014)
Now you can have the world's largest online auction of firearms and accessories in your pocket. GunBroker.com offers the following solutions to connect on the go:
Receive push notifications, access search tools, bid and buy on the go and never miss out on an auction again.
NOTE: This is a Bidding and Buying App, not a Selling or Listing App. Selling features are in development and will be a part of v3.0. If you wish to use Seller features please try our website: www.gunbroker.com or mobile website: m.gunbroker.com
What's New in v2.0:
- Optimized for use on both Android phones and Android tablets
- Minor Bug fixes and enhancements
Search & Browse:
- Search for specific items by entering a keyword, or browse a list of categories.
- Narrow down your search efficiently with the filtering tools.
- Save a search and easily access a list of saved searches and recent searches.
- View results in list view or card view.
Bid & Buy
- Bid and buy directly from your device.
- View the item in a mobile-optimized interface.
- Easily add items to your watch list; ask the Seller a question.
- View Seller feedback, or view Seller's other items.
- Rotating the phone to landscape switches the page to photo gallery view.
- Find an FFL by zip code or by device location.
- View results in Map View or in List View sorted by distance.
- View transfer fees; contact the FFL directly from the FFL Detail View.
- Choose from the following alerts:
- Watched item ending soon
- Item not winning is ending soon
- Item Won
The GunBroker.com Mobile Site
Browse on any device at m.gunbroker.com. No app required.
Created for people who are using mobile devices such as the iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone, the GunBroker.com mobile site allows you to browse the auctions available for sale on GunBroker.com in a more convenient format.
- Use it to search, view, bid and watch items.
- Check on your auctions using the familiar My GunBroker views.
- Execute your saved searches from the mobile site.
Go to Mobile Site >
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.