(last updated on 4/26/2012)
Using Payment Alliance Merchant Services in Checkout:
Payment Alliance International will process credit & debit cards in GunBroker.com's Checkout system. Payment Alliance was the first to create a complete Shooting Sports Payments Package and is endorsed by GunBroker.com.
Sign up for Merchant Services through Payment Alliance International.
Step 2: Enable Checkout:
The GunBroker.com checkout system must be enabled before it is active.
- From your My GunBroker page, click Checkout > Setup.
- Select the checkbox in the window labeled "Enable Checkout" on the Checkout setup screen.
- To display a logo, you may put in an external link to a .jpg or .gif image (optional).
Step 3: Enter Payment Gateway Information
- Select your payment gateway from the drop down list of supported gateways. Payment Alliance's gateway is eProcessing Network.
- Fill in the required fields for that gateway. This information will be provided by Payment Alliance.
- Click "Save Changes"
Step 4: Test Payment Gateway
You can test processing a charge through to your payment gateway through the GunBroker.com system. We will charge $1.00 to a credit card of your choice through the gateway. You will be notified if the charge is approved or declined as well as information about the gateway response. With this response, you may work with your gateway to troubleshoot any problems with your setup.
Click "Test Gateway" button at the bottom of the Payment Gateway Information screen, and follow the prompts on the screen.