You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to place a bid or BuyNow!.
This Item has been relisted.
|Location||Belle, MO 65013|
See Item Description
No international shipments
|Payment||Personal Check, Visa / MasterCard, American Express, Discover, USPS Money Order, Money Order, Certified Check, See Item Description|
Seller must collect sales tax from the following states:
|Inspection/ Return Policy||
AS IS - No refund or exchange
The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.
|S&W M&P15 Sport II Optics Ready - 16" 5.56mm NATO - New in Box|
M&P15 Rifles are the ideal modern sporting rifle. Built to perform multiple uses under various conditions, M&P15 Rifles are as versatile as they are reliable. Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, M&P15 Rifles are easy to accessorize, but hard to put down. M&P15 Rifles are lightweight and rugged embodying the best combination of function and form.
Model: M&P®15 SPORT™ II Optics Ready
Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
Barrel Length: 16"
Overall Length: 35.0"
Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
Stock: 6-Position CAR Stock
Weight: 104.2 oz / 2,954.0g
Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
Barrel Twist: 1 in 9”
Purpose: Recreational Shooting
- Due to increased volume during the holidays your order may take upwards of 5 business days to process and ship. You will receive an automated email with tracking information as soon as your order ships. Outside of holidays most orders ship within one to two business days.
Product Photos- All photos used are stock unless specifically noted otherwise in the details (there will be text saying you will receive the firearm shown in the photos along with the serial number of that firearm). We do not shoot unique photos for each auction listing.
- If you are bidding on a new item, the serial number for the item you receive may not match the photo used (unless we specifically say otherwise and provide the serial number).
- All of our photos are copyrighted and may not be used, duplicated, reproduced, or copied for any purpose. If you are a seller looking for photos we suggest that you obtain photos from the manufacturer or invest in your own in-house photo studio.
All new firearms and accessories are warranted by their respective manufacturers ONLY. All repair and replacement work will be honored by them. All guns we sell are brand new in box (unless stated otherwise) and have full manufacturers warranties. We will work with each customer to ensure they are able to take advantage of the manufacturer's warranty but we do not warranty the items.
Terms & Conditions of Auction and Sale
- We do not take trades. It is not economical or logistical for us to trade online.
- All sales final.
- We reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
- Approval required before in-store pickups. Because of the discounted online pricing most in-store pickups will be subject to a transfer fee.
- Due within 7 days of auction end.
- Personal check / bill pay / business check (held 10 business days to clear - we will release the shipment upon receipt of bank cleared copies of front and back of the check). Bill pay checks are not certified.
- Money Order.
- Certified Check.
- Our prices include a 3% cash discount for payment by cash, check, certified check or money order. Credit card and debit card users will not be eligible for the cash discount. In other words, if you wish to pay by card add 3% to the order total.
- Visa / MasterCard / Discover / American Express
- We do not accept PayPal.
Buyer Responsibility / Legal Ownership Limitations
- It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the item being purchased is legal to own in your city / state. Verify with your receiving dealer if you are not 100% sure that it is legal. This is especially for residents of California, Connecticut, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts and New Jersey.
- Magazines that violate capacity restrictions will not be shipped or substituted.
- No refunds are given if the weapon is not transferable (20% restocking fee applies if firearm is returned to us and it must be untransferred new condition as when shipped).
- Not for sale where prohibited.
Shipping & Handling
- Shipping & handling for this item is $35 in the lower 48 states. Our shipping fee pays for packaging, postage and handling (this takes into consideration our warehouse employees).
- Call or email for a quote before bidding if you live outside the lower 48 states. All rifles and shotguns shipped outside the lower 48 states must be shipped via USPS Express, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS Next-Day Air. Price will vary depending on service.
- Adult signature confirmation is included and required for all firearm shipments. If your receiving FFL dealer is not available to sign for the package the carriers generally make an additional delivery attempt.
- Signature confirmation is included and required for all orders with a total price of over $200. This is to protect you from theft after the package has been delivered (this is common). If you do not want signature confirmation you will need to email us with the request and we will not include the requirement for delivery (we are not responsible for theft after delivery).
Insuring Your Shipment
Insurance is provided on your behalf to protect your item(s) from loss or damage in transit. This will appear as a separate line item on your invoice. The cost of this service is based on the total value of the shipment at the rate of $1.50 per $100 and is rounded up to the nearest $100 of valuation. You may decline this coverage in writing by emailing us that you decline the insurance prior to payment being applied to your account. Osage County Guns is not responsible for uninsured items lost or damaged by UPS or USPS.
- Firearms must be shipped to a receiving FFL dealer.
- We will ship upon receipt of payment and signed legible copy of dealer's FFL via fax, mail or email.
- Missouri residents add $5.975% sales tax.
- We aren't required to collect sales tax on out of state shipments and therefore we don't. We cannot guarantee your receiving dealer won't charge tax though.
- We operate a full time gun store which means that every auction item is for sale at our location (very few items we sell are actually in our retail store but they are in our on-site warehouse). We make every effort to pull an item after it receives a qualifying bid.
- On rare occasions an auction item may be sold in the store before we notice your bid and if that happens we will notify you immediately.
- Our system will automatically post feedback for you within 24 hours of receiving feedback from you.
Contact / Questions
- Contact us with any questions before bidding as we do not retract bids.
- Use the GunBroker contact seller link to contact us.
- We respond to all inquiries as fast as possible. We generally do not respond to messages outside of our posted hours.
- Please direct any specific product use, operating and specifications questions to the product manufacturer.
- We offer a layaway program for a maximum of 90 days from the time the auction closes. If, after 90 days, your order is not paid in full, the order will be canceled and any / all payments will not be refunded.
- 25% non-refundable deposit required within 7 days of auction close.
- We only accept personal checks, money orders, and cashiers checks for lay away payments and deposits.
- Items on layaway cannot be changed and we do not adjust prices if the selling price increases or decreases (when we have multiple units in stock). The price you committed to is locked in.
- Contact us with additional questions.
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CST
- Closed Sunday and holidays (we normally close on Saturdays following a Friday holiday - call before driving to our store)
If you are coming to our retail store for a firearm transaction please arrive at least 15 minutes before our posted closing time. We close promptly at the posted closing time.
After Auction Completion
- After you have won an auction you will be contacted by us via email with information and instructions to complete the transaction. Our system normally sends this information within two hours of the auction ending.
- If you do not receive an email from us please check your spam folder and call us if you cannot find the email.
- All auction and order cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee in addition to the final value and relisting fees.
- If you bought an item that is not legal in your state or if you bought the wrong item, call us before buying a different item (doing so may result in cancellation fees).