You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to place a bid or BuyNow!.
This Item has been relisted.
|Location||Prior Lake, MN 55372|
See Item Description
No international shipments
|Payment||Personal Check, Visa / MasterCard, American Express, Discover, USPS Money Order, Money Order, Certified Check|
Seller must collect sales tax from the following states:
|Inspection/ Return Policy||
The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.
Formerly JR McConkey Firearms
Description / Manufacturer Information: 1200 ROUNDS FEDERAL GREEN TIP AMMO. THIS IS THE ONE THE GOV’T DOESN’T WANT YOU LOADING UP ON. STOCK UP WHILE PRICES REMAIN LOW. THIS AUCTION IS FOR 1200 RD BULK PACK FEDERAL XM855 GREENTIP AMMO WITH THE SS109 STEEL CORE AND IS USED BY THE US MILITARY.
Model: XM855 LAKE CITY GREEN TIP
Caliber/Gauge: 5.56 NATO / .223 REM
- There are no fees or surcharges for credit cards!
- The "checkout" feature is available at the end of this auction to conveniently use a credit card to complete your transaction!
- Please Check Your Local and State Laws Before Bidding.
- It is your responsibility to know what YOU can and cannot own.
- Remember your bid is a contract, not something that can be retracted or taken back.
- Payment must be received within 7 days of the auction close date.
- We do not offer lay away.
- Some photos used are stock photos or from past auctions. Please know that you are bidding on the exact same firearm when new. If an item is used ONLY actual photos of that item will be displayed; expect no surprises.
- Illinois: Buyer must provide copy of FOID & State ID with matching ship to address.
- Conecticut Copy of ACE or Pistol permit card and State ID with matching ship to address.
- Chicago, IL NO AMMO W/O FFL
- Cook County, IL NO AMMO W/O FFL
- Los Angeles, CA NO AMMO W/O FFL
- Massachusetts NO AMMO W/O FFL
- New York (State) NO AMMO W/O FFL
- New York City NO AMMO
- Oakland, CA NO AMMO W/O FFL
- San Francisco, CA NO AMMO W/O FFL
- Sacramento, CA NO AMMO W/O FFL
- Washington D.C. NO AMMO
- APO & FPO Address NO AMMO
- PO. Boxes NO AMMO
The Modern Sportsman thanks you for your winning bid!!!
Now that you've won your auction it's time for us to get you your item as quickly as possible! We pride ourselves in being quick and easy to work with during the buying process.
- To pay for your item via CC (NO FEES); This is done online VIA the Gunbroker EZ checkout system: Login to your Gunbroker account, select the item you Won. Select "CHECKOUT" at the top of that auction's summary page. This will prompt you to pay online and will notify me when this is done. We prefer CC as method of payment to get you your item ASAP.
- If your auction was a firearm; please have your FFL send us a copy of their license to email@example.com, or fax 612.255.3430. If you need help getting this done call or email us.
- After payment and FFL info are received (if FFL is required) we will send you a tracking number to your email address! Orders are generally processed within 24-72 hours.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 612-255-3430
- PHONE: 952-300-8610
Customer Support: (952)300-8610
Store Address: 5753 Egan Dr, Savage, MN 55378
|Tuesday||10:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM-3:00 PM|
Read below for any questions regarding this auction.
Purchasing a firearm online is simple!
Two things we require:
- 1.) Payment: If you win the bid or buy it now, you will have the option to proceed to checkout to pay for your item. If you attempt to pay and it shows payment failed, this may be a fraud protection from your bank/card. Call your bank/card company and verify it is you purchasing this and try again. If it fails again, call us to try and resolve the problem at 952-300-8610.
- 2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Please contact your dealer and have them email or fax us a copy of their license. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.
Have your local FFL fax or email FFL: (612) 255-3430 email@example.com
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER!! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us from your dealer at our expense and provide you with your choice of a REPLACEMENT or REFUND. Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. No returns to The Modern Sportsman after a transfer has been accepted.
- Payment is due one week from auction end.
The Modern Sportsman 5753 Egan Dr Savage, MN 55378
Please make sure to include the Gunbroker auction number or a copy of your order with your payment
Shipping & Handling
- Shipping & handling for this item is calculated for the lower 48 states. Our shipping fee pays for packaging, postage and handling.
-Non-Firearm items will have a signature required if the item exceeds $400. If this is an issue please contact us before bidding/shipment.
- Minnesota residents add 7.375% sales tax.