You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to place a bid or BuyNow!.
|Location||Hopedale, MA 01747|
Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Ground
See Item Description
No international shipments
|Payment||Visa / MasterCard, Discover, USPS Money Order, Money Order, Certified Check|
|Cash Discount||The above prices on this item reflect a 3% cash/check discount. This discount is not valid for credit card purchases. Add 3% to the total cost for credit card purchases.|
Seller must collect sales tax from the following states:
|Inspection/ Return Policy||
AS IS - No refund or exchange
The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.
Pristine, full box of Winchester - Western Supreme "Black Talon" .45ACP 230gr. HP ammo. Famous and collectible for being over-hyped with exaggerated claims of deadliness, it was pulled from the market after adverse media reports. It was reborn as "Ranger SXT" for LE only.
By bidding on our items you acknowledge the following conditions:
- We DO NOT retract bids. Know what you are bidding on before placing your bid.
- No sales to addresses outside the United States and its territories.
- Shipping Information - The shipping and handling costs in this ad are based on delivery to the 48 contiguous United States. Outside of this region, costs will be calculated based upon size, weight and destination. All firearms and ammunition must be signed for upon delivery.
- Hand Guns and Part Kits ship USPS. You will receive an email from USPS containing tracking information when we ship.
- Long Guns ship UPS. To avoid damage, most long guns will be shipped broken down. You will receive an email from UPS containing tracking information when we ship. UPS will not ship to PO boxes.
- California Bidders - We will ship firearms to California FFLs provided the recipient of the firearm is properly licensed and is listed in the state's CFLC database of persons/entities authorized to receive firearm shipments. You are responsible for checking with your FFL to be sure they will accept the item as CA compliant before you bid.
- Massachusetts Bidders - NO handgun sales to Massachusetts residents. No face to face sales; we are not a gun shop and are not open to the public. We will ship MA compliant long guns to your FFL. You are responsible for checking with your FFL to be sure they will accept the item as MA compliant before you bid. We are required to collect sales tax on all sales to Massachusetts residents.
- Ammunition – Shipping fees for ammunition purchases are calculated after the auction is won, based on the zip code of the winning bidder. Ammunition cannot be paid for using the GunBroker Checkout feature. We require a photo ID showing proof of legal age. We will ship to the address on the ID via UPS, adult signature required. Ammunition cannot be shipped by USPS and cannot be delivered to PO boxes.
- Blackpowder/Antique Firearms – We require a photo ID showing proof of legal age. We will ship to the address on the ID, adult signature required.
- Used Guns – We do not test fire guns, but we do check for safety and proper function. We make every effort to disclose and show photos of damage/use marks/scratches, etc. that appear on used guns. Some guns sold as “gunsmith specials” can be assumed to have many flaws. We cannot always be responsible for showing flaws that are hidden inside mechanisms, under grips, etc., or for disclosing any or all alterations that have been made to firearms by previous owners that aren’t readily visible and/or do not impact the function of the mechanism.
- C&R purchases must be pre-qualified. We require a clear copy of your signed C&R, along with a clear copy of your driver's license or photo-ID showing proof of legal age. We will ship to the address on the C&R, adult signature required. You may send the documents via fax to: 508-381-0236, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No trades accepted - Please don't ask. We do not answer emails requesting trades.
- Part Kit Information - Part kits do not contain a receiver and cannot be reassembled to create a whole gun. Only the parts shown in the photo are included. We will not break up part kits and do not answer emails requesting that we sell one part only out of a posted kit - Please don't ask. All parts were removed from the same gun and the frame is not available for sale. Unless otherwise noted in the item description, part kits have not been cleaned.
- GunBroker is an auction website. Our "lowest" or "best" price is the opening bid we have set for each item. We do not answer emails asking what our "lowest" or "best" price is on auction items.
- Terms/Abbreviations we use in our auctions – ANIB = “As New In Box” this is pre-owned gun that appears new; LNIB = “Like New in Box” this is a pre-owned gun that has low round count and is close to new; WYSIWYG = “What You See is What You Get” you will get the parts that are shown in the photos, in the condition shown in the photos.
- Payment Information - We accept ONLY Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Postal Money Order, or Cashier's Check. Winning bid price represents a 3% cash discount. For credit card payments, the 3% will be added back to the total. Payment is expected within 7 days of the close of the auction.
- Non-Paying Bidders - GunBroker requires us to report non-paying bidders and submit negative “F” feedback in order to obtain a refund of our GunBroker listing and commission fees. We are charged a commission fee by GunBroker when an item is sold, regardless of whether you have had an extenuating circumstance that prevents you from paying. We will seek a refund of our fees. Please don’t bid on our items if you don’t intend to pay for them.
- We do not offer layaways or partial payment options.
- We are a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL), and will include a copy of our paperwork with every firearm shipped. Please have your FFL send us a legible copy of their paperwork in a timely manner by fax - 508-381-0236 - or email: email@example.com - or via US mail. Ask that they include some form of identifying information - either your name or the GunBroker item number - with the paperwork to help us match it up with your item. GunBroker rules state that it is the buyer’s responsibility to provide the FFL to the seller.
Our business hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday. Please direct all questions to us at 508-381-0234 or email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org