You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to place a bid or BuyNow!.
|Location||Greenwood, IN 46143|
Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Ground
See Item Description
No international shipments
|Payment||Visa / MasterCard, Money Order, Certified Check|
Seller must collect sales tax from the following states:
|Inspection/ Return Policy||
The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES ON GUNBROKER.COM
Revised January 31, 2011
- We are a shop and the items listed on gunbroker are also for sale in our shop.
- The picture of the firearm listed on the auction is not necessarily the one you are bidding on. In most cases we have multiples of the firearm so you will receive a never been handled firearm, or one that has been on display (if all back items were sold).
- USA sales only and no international shipping.
- We do offer layaway with no extra fees, however, to do layaway we prefer a 20% down payment (which is non-refundable) and the duration is for 60 days (standard, but we can adjust if needed). If you would like to use this option, please tell us and we can get everything worked out.
- Postal Money Orders, Cashier’s checks, credit card, or other guaranteed method
- Payment with credit card can be done over the phone or by e-mail, whichever you prefer and an additional 3%
- We do NOT accept Pay-pal.
- Ask, and we’ll work something out if interested.
- We ship within 3 days of receiving payment and FFL.
- Purchases are shipped insured.
- Shipping costs are done on an individual basis (approximate shipping costs of long guns in the lower 48 range from $35 to $70)
- We need a copy of the FFL either sent as an attachment to an e-mail, or it can be faxed to us, our fax number is 1-317-865-1679.
- To get your purchase to you as soon as possible, we need to receive your FFL as soon as possible.
- All items listed are new in box unless otherwise noted, which means they come with the manufacturer’s warranty; we do not insure the items ourselves.
- Our goal is to provide you with the most accurate and honest assessments of the condition of the firearms we are listing on gunbroker. If you wish to see detailed pictures, they will be provided upon request. That being said, all sales are final on new in box (NIB) firearms.
- If a return in necessary (used firearms only), the buyer must contact us within 3 days of the receipt of the item or a refund will not be granted. We must receive the item back within 5 days of contacting us. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping and insurance costs. Please keep original packaging for return shipments- item must be packaged securely so no damage occurs during shipping. Insurance is required and must cover the final sale price. Once return is received, a refund will be issued.
- We do ship to California, however, there will be a $15 fee added to the shipping cost of your purchase.
- IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA IT IS YOUR DUTY TO KNOW IF IT IS LEGAL FOR YOU TO OWN THE ITEM YOU ARE BIDDING ON. IF YOU CANNOT LEGALLY OWN THE FIREARM, PLEASE DO NOT BID ON IT.
- If you live in another state with restrictive laws, it is your duty to know what you can and cannot own, if you cannot legally own the item, please do not bid on it either.
- Feel free to e-mail your questions or concerns; we check our e-mail regularly to get back to you as soon as possible.