You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to place a bid or BuyNow!.
|Location||Lawrenceville, PA 16929-8727|
See Item Description
No international shipments
|Payment||USPS Money Order, Money Order, Certified Check|
Seller must collect sales tax from the following states:
|Inspection/ Return Policy||
The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.
This is a very unusual and hard to find gun. Made by Tikka it is a combination rifle / shotgun. It has 26" barrel in 20ga and 30-30 Winchester. The shotgun barrel has a full choke. It is grooved for scope mounts much like a Sako. It is in very good or better condition with only a couple of small blemishes in the finish. The bores are bright and clean. LOP is 14". this would make a great fall turkey gun in my home state of Pennsylvania. Please click on Additional terms of Sale and read before bidding.
Terms are as follows; please read them in their entirety.
1. Must ship to a current FFL . C&R holders need prior approval and a good feedback record for guns that qualify, I will not ship to a C&R unless the C&R holder gets written approval before placing a bid, NO EXCEPTIONS, I do NOT ship to C&Rs in CA or NY. My FFL will be shipped with the gun; FFL information is not given out before shipping. You need to contact your FFL dealer, we do not do so.
2. Shipping and insurance is $40 to 45 states, $50 to CA, OR or WA, $60 to HI or AK. Items valuing $1500 or more will require additional shipping fees of $10 to cover insurance. $6 extra for all C&Rs I do not ship UPS. Long guns through FedEx only, except guns going to AK or HI they will be shipped USPS.
3. Money orders or cashier’s checks only, NO PERSONAL CHECKS. If you send cash or a personal check it will be returned and the item relisted. Payment due in 10 days or item will be re-listed. I do not retract bids or accept listing fees to cancel a transaction, please do not bid if you do not intend to pay. You may use delivery confirmation when mailing payment; if you require a signature it might delay delivery up to 4 days. A complete invoice will be included with every sale, no exceptions.
4, NO PARTIAL REFUNDS. I will allow a 3 day, no shoot inspection period. If the item is grossly misrepresented I will allow you to return it. It must be insured, properly packaged and in the same condition as it was when it was shipped. You may not disassemble the gun or damage screws. It must be shipped from a FFL. You will get your bid price back, not the shipping costs. I have an excellent feedback record because I work hard at accurately describing the items, and taking good photographs. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY UNLESS THE ITEM IS RETURNED.
5. Ask all questions before bidding.. THE RESERVE IS PRIVATE, PLEASE DO NOT ASK, all e-mails asking about the reserve will be deleted. All communications will be via e-mail through the site. This will provide protection for the buyer as well as the seller. Your e-mail address must be up to date. The phone will only be answered when the store is open. The store number is the same as my home phone number, do not call my home when the store is not open.
6. PA residents pay 6% sales tax on the total transaction, including shipping as required by the PA department of revenue.
7. Any and all accessories included with the item will be in the photographs, if it is not mentioned in the description, or seen in the pictures, it is not included. Guns may have a bore snake pulled through the barrel and the exterior wiped off. Additional cleaning is available for a fee.
8. I reserve the right to end this auction at any time as this item is for sale in my store, unless the reserve has been met. The store is open part time and local pick up is available during scheduled business hours or by appointment only, I am in Tioga County, not near Pittsburgh. Anyone picking up a gun in the store will pay 6% sales tax and a $5 NICS fee. Add 3% for credit card.
9. We have been extremely busy and are working very hard to ship all items as quickly as possible. I will not have time to notify every customer every time a payment or FFL arrives. You will get an e-mail with tracking information, directly from USPS or Fedex.
10. Summer hours. We are now open on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM. This will be until the end of September. Winter hours, those listed above and Sunday from 2:00 PM - 7:00, until the end of March.
11. Feedback. I will know that you are satisfied with the item you bought when you leave a feedback. If there is an issue you need to contact me before leaving a feedback. I will reply to every feedback I receive. Please remember that feedback is a very serious part of the process, it is a two way street, and should not be taken lightly.
12, Guns will be graded using the NRA grading system. This is the standard for modern used guns.
NRA MODERN GUN CONDITION STANDARDS:
NEW: Not previously sold at retail, in same condition as current factory production. (99%-100%)
PERFECT: In New condition in every respect. (Sometimes referred to "As New" condition).
EXCELLENT: New condition, used but little, no noticeable marring of wood or metal, bluing almost perfect, (except at muzzle or sharp edges).(97%-99%)
VERY GOOD: In perfect working condition, no appreciable wear on working surfaces, no corrosion or pitting, only minor surface dents or scratches.(85%-97%)
GOOD: In safe working condition, minor wear on working surfaces, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that will interfere with proper functioning.(75%-85%)
FAIR: In safe working condition but well worn, perhaps requiring replacement of minor parts or adjustments which should be indicated in advertisement, no rust, but may have corrosion pits which do not render article unsafe or inoperable. (50%-75%)