Colt,s Lighting slide action .22lr Rifle
Used Condition
FFL is required
Current Bid
No Bids
BuyNow! Price Was
$1,700.00
Starting Bid
$1,000.00
Reserve Not Met
0 Bids Bid History
Time Left 15 min rule
Item has Ended
8/2/2017 11:36 AM
Item viewed 56 times.
Item 670890874
Location Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Shipping Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Ground
See Item Description
No international shipments
Payment USPS Money Order, Money Order, Certified Check
Checkout Yes
Sales Tax
Seller does not collect sales tax
Inspection/ Return Policy
Unspecified

The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.

Lovely vintage " Colt Lighting Magazine Rifle" for sale. This Colt Lighting pump rifle is built on the small frame designed for the 22lr cartridge.The rifle features a 24 in. octagon barrel and American walnut stock.The rifle is in overall fine antique condition. there is 60% blue remaining on barrel and 40% blue remaining on receiver. the walnut stock is in good condition. The rifle was made in 1901.Barrrel patent dates are,"Colts PT F.A. MFG. CO. Hartford CT. U.S.A.,patented may29,Sept18,83, May26, 85, July18, 86, Feb22, 87.The rifle has all original matching parts and is in good fuctioal condition. the bore is in good codition.Serial number is 64118.Factory letter accompanys rifle. The rifle was shipped from the Colt factory on Nov.14,1901, and was shipped to,"Janney,Semple,Hill and company", Minneapolis,Minnesoto. this very desirable colt cal. 22lr in very good antique condition,with colt factory letter.
[Information added 9/28/2016 10:38:20 PM]
Payment must be made within 5 days of winning bid.Item shipped upon conformation of funds. U.S. dollars only,buyer pays shipping and insurance,sold as is.To answer any questions about item contact 5049088245.
Seller provided no "Additional Terms of Sale"
UPC
 
SKU
 
Mfg Part Number
 
Weight
6.00 Pounds