Savage Model 4C 22
Used Condition
FFL is required
Current Bid
$25.00
Starting Bid
$1.00
Reserve Not Met
1 Bids Bid History
Time Left 15 min rule
Item has Ended
8/13/2017 11:06 AM
Item 678901108
Location Gilboa, NY 12076-3108
Shipping
Ground$35.00
Priority Mail$55.00
See Item Description
No international shipments
Payment Personal Check, USPS Money Order, Money Order, Certified Check, See Item Description
Checkout Yes
Sales Tax
Seller must collect sales tax from the following states:
NY 8%   
Inspection/ Return Policy
Three Days from the date the item is received

The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.

Please read the Item Characteristics for important listing details.

This is a Savage Model 4C bolt action rifle made sometime between 1933 and 1941 according to my research. This gun was made to shoot 22 short, long and long rifle. Unlike many of these guns out there this one comes with a five round magazine, however it will only load one round, it could be a problem with the spring. It features a 24 inch barrel, open rear and bed front sights, a checkered pistol grip stock which identifies it as a pre-war model. For a gun this old the stock is in remarkably good condition with some very minor handling and storage marks which don’t show well in the photos. Certainly no dings, dents or scratches. After market sling holders have been added sometime during the life of the gun. The metal retains about 95% of the original finish with some early signs of superficial rust on the other 5%. The rifling is quite nice and clear. No signs of pitting or corrosion in the bore with good rifling. Overall, I would rate this gun as Good plus. Payment by anything but a US Postal Money order will need to wait until it clears which could take about a week. Shipment is by insured Priority Mail or USPS surface – your choice. Add 40% to the shipping to the west coast, Alaska or Hawaii. Feel free to email with questions except to ask what I really will take for the gun or to negotiate.
Seller provided no "Additional Terms of Sale"
Manufacturer
Savage
Model
Other Savage
Caliber
.22 LR
Barrel Length
24 inch
Capacity
5
UPC
 
SKU
1249  
Mfg Part Number
 
Weight
5.50 Pounds